Korea has a lot to offer: a rich and unique Asian culture, amazing Buddhist temples, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, delicious and healthy cuisine and a world-class city: Seoul, with everything from luxury hotels, high-tech stores and places to go.
|* Reservation available until 7days before using
* Above price is based on per person with twin sharing room.US$70 X nights for single surcharge. (high peak season : US$80 XN)
* Child Price with extra-bed is the same as adult and child price without bed is 80% of adult. / Child with extra bed is same as adult.
> Infant (under 24months) is free of charge / Child Price : 3~5 years old / Audlt Price : 6~ years old
* Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
* Above programs may be accompanied by other language guide.
* Above programs are operated on fixed day as above with min.2pax but please contact us for confirmed date
* Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
* Size of vehicle is subject to number of Pax on the travelling date.
* It is kindly noticed that the portion to be unused due to your personal reason is not refundable.
* Booking and changing requests have to be made at least 14day before departure.
Meet a guide at parking lot in front of Donghwa Duty Free Shop Building, at
GwanghwamunIntersection,Seoul08:00am →Depart Seoul to Gongju(130Km/1.5hours) / Visit The Tomb of King
Muryeong(UNESCO)→Gongsanseong Fortress(UNESCO)→Depart to Buyeo (1.5hours), an ancient capital of
theBaekjeDynasty. Stop by“NakhwaamCliff Observatory” where 3,000 court ladies of Baekje plunged into the
river to avoid being captured and dishonored when enemy breached the castle on the last day of the
Kingdom → Proceed to Jeonju (80Km/1 hr) to visit JeonjuHanok Village including about 700 traditional Korean
houses called Hanok.→ Check-into your hotel and have leisure time.
Breakfast at your hotel →Transfer to Gwangju (100km / 1hr 20min), the leading city of Honam region and
birthplace of a modern democratic movement in Korea→Visit May 18th National Cemetery →Suncheon
(100km/ 1hr) where you will visit Suncheon Bay Garden →Move to Yeosu, a port city and look around the
Historic Site of Admiral Yi Sun-sin’s Path→Check-in to our hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel →Jinjuseong Fortress – historically linked to Japanese invasion in 1592.→ Move to
Busan(100Km/1.5hrs) →Arrive at Gimhae domestic airport→Depart from Gimhae domestic airport(1st floor,
Ticket office of the bus)→Drop point : Busan Train Station at around 13:00pm
* In case you need a train ticket from Busan to Seoul, please contact to us
KTX train ticket $70p/p (Busan to Seoul)