The country is known as the regional power and also as a global head in technological and industrial sectors. But, what makes Korea a much-loved destination among local as well as the International tourists is diverse culture.
|* Reservation available until 7days before using
* Above price is based on per person with twin sharing room.US$70 X nights for single surcharge. (high peak season : US$80 XN)
* Child Price with extra-bed is the same as adult and child price without bed is 80% of adult. / Child with extra bed is same as adult.
> Infant (under 24months) is free of charge / Child Price : 3~5 years old / Audlt Price : 6~ years old
* Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
* Above programs may be accompanied by other language guide.
* Above programs are operated on fixed day as above with min.2pax but please contact us for confirmed date
* Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
* Size of vehicle is subject to number of Pax on the travelling date.
* It is kindly noticed that the portion to be unused due to your personal reason is not refundable.
* Booking and changing requests have to be made at least 14day before departure.
You will be Pick up customers to join us in front of Toyoko inn hotel 1, Busan Station13:00pm→ Transfer to
Jagalchi- Fishery Market, Busan’s largest seafood market→Haeundae Beach and Dongbaek Park→Transfer to
Gyeongju(100Km/1hr30min)→Check into your hotel and leisure Time
Breakfast at your hotel →Unesco World Heritage Seokguram Grotto ->Bulguksa Temple(UNESCO) → The beauty
of the temple itself and artistic touch of the stone relics are as awesome and fascinating as to be highly praised
by visitors from all over the world→Move to Andong Hahoe Folk Village (170km/ 2hr 30min)→Arrive at Parking
lot of Hahoe Folk Village(UNESCO)which has preserved the housing architecture and the village structure of the
Joseon Dynasty. Moreover, the Village was naturally formed with people who actually live there. It has become
world-famous for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II of The Great Britain.→ Depart from Parking lot of Hahoe Folk
Village→Move to Pyeongchang→Check into your hotel and leisure time.
Breakfast at your hotel → Visit The venue of 2018 Winter Olympic Games (Ski Jumping stadium, Not Tower)→
Proceed to Mt. Seorak National Park(UNESCO)(50km/1hr), Mt. Seorak National Park, the peaks of the Seoraksan
Mountains break through the clouds while jade-like water flows through the valleys, creating breathtaking views
and making this Korea's most famous national park. Due to the many rare species found here, UNESCO
designated this national park a Biosphere Preservation District in 1982.→*Cable car to Gwongeumseong fortress
(Optional for cable car: USD15pp)→Transfer to Seoul (195km/ 3hrs)→Arrive at Seoul 18:00PM (Drop point :
Donghwa Duty Free Shop Building, at Gwanghwamun Intersection)
**During the peak season in October, the Seoraksan National Park will restrict buses and medium size bus
Therefore, the bus must park at C District Square and you must walk 3.6km to the entrance from C District
So please be aware of that we might not be able to visit Seoraksan National Park for this tour.
KTX train ticket $70p/p (Seoul to Busan)