Jeju has a spectacular volcanic cone that looks like a grass-covered butte, the longest lava tunnel in the world, and an immense extinct volcano, Mount Halla, at the very center of the island. Jeju is three times the size of Thailand’s Phuket but attracts one-sixth the number of foreign tourists.
|* Reservation available until 7days before using
* Above price is based on per person with twin sharing room.
* Child Price with extra-bed is the same as adult and child price without bed is 80% of adult. / Child with extra bed is same as adult.
* Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
* Above programs may be accompanied by other language guide.
* Above programs are operated on fixed day as above with min.2pax but please contact us for confirmed date
* Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
* Size of vehicle is subject to number of Pax on the travelling date.
* It is kindly noticed that the portion to be unused due to your personal reason is not refundable.
* Booking and changing requests have to be made at least 14day before departure.
* Cancelation Policy
10% – 14days before, 20% -13 to 8 days before, 100% – 1week to departureday.
Arrival at JEJU International Airport . Meet the driver at Jeju Airport (upon exiting customs) → Transfer to hotel and take a rest
Breakfast at your hotel, and then enjoy a full day of sightseeing. Visit Hyupjae Beach, Hallim Park where you can enjoy Palm Tree Road, Jeju Stone and Bonsai Garden, Water Garden, Subtropical Botanic Garden and much more. and O'sulloc Tea Museum which was opened by Amore Pacific in 2001 with the aim of introducing and spreading Korean teas and the traditional tea culture of Korea.
After lunch, take Sanbang Mountain Cruise and Cheonjeyeon falls, named "The Pond of God," consists of three sections. Stop by shopping center and transfer to your hotel.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel and then transfer to the farm and enjoy horseback riding, one of fun activity that will make you feel like royalty, The Seongeup Folk Village where shows the unique culture of Jeju Island.
After lunch, Visit Haenyeo Museum where exhibits various photos of haenyeo female divers and their activities, to provide an accurate picture of their lives or enjoy woman diver show(Unesco Intangible Cultural asset) and Manjanggul which holds great value for science and conservation studies, having well-maintained formations despite being formed over one hundred thousand years ago. Stop by Korean Jewelry Amethyst or local product store. Our tour will finish at Jeju airport around 18:00PM