ISTANBUL – TRABZON 8 Days- 7 Nights
|Per Person in Double Room||435 USD|
|Single Supplement||195 USD|
|Per Person in Triple Room||354 USD|
|Child 05 – 11,99 Years||220 USD|
The Rates Include
- 4 Nights’ accommodation in Istanbul –Avangarde hotel 4*+ Taksim aria or similar, on BB Basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Uzungöl – Duyuf Hotel on BB Basis
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Trabzon – Dedeman Park Hotel 4* deluxe, on BB Basis
- Meet and Assist
- Airport transfers ISTANBUL and TRABZON
- Transportation in Private A/C Vehicle according to the tours program
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide during the tours
- 1 Full day HIDIRNEBI lunch included ( without drinks )
- 1 Full day Prince ‘s Island / lunch (drinks not included), ferry tickets RT, transfers, Fayton
- 1 Full day Istanbul city tour and shopping, afternoon Bosphorus Cruise without lunch.
The Rates does not Include
- Air Tickets International and Domestic flight
- Visa Fees if required
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips & Personal Items
- Entry fees
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are Per Person on BB basis in USD Dollars
- Rates are applicable for a minimum of 15 persons traveling at one time
- Rates are based on Superior or Standard category of rooms depends on the Hotels Classes
- The rates are valid 12.04.2018 – 12.06.2018
DAY 1: ISTANBUL
You will be picked from the Ataturk Airport transfer to hotel, overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 2: ISTANBUL – TRABZON -UZUNGÖL
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Airport for departure by flight to Trabzon, arrive and transfer to Uzungöl (90 km) arrive, accommodation at hotel, overnight in Uzungöl.
Uzungöl (English: Long lake) is a lake situated south of the city of Trabzon in the Black Sea region of Turkey. Over the years it has become a major tourist attraction along with a nearby village of the same name.
DAY 3: UZUNGÖL – TRABZON
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 you will be picked up transfer to Trabzon (65 km), during the way stop for lunch(extra), arrive to your hotel, free time, overnight in Trabzon.
Trabzon is the capital city of the Trabzon province and one of the Black Sea region’s most important areas due to its many historical remnants and beautiful natural landscapes.
DAY 4: TRABZON
After breakfast at the hotel, full day Hıdırnebi tour included lunch; Hıdırnebi plateau, a 45-minute journey through beautiful, green scenery until we reach the plateau at 1600 mt above sea level. Here we have free time to relax and enjoy, come back to your hotel, overnight in Trabzon.
DAY 5: TRABZON – ISTANBUL
After breakfast transfer to Airport, fly to Istanbul, arrive and transfer to hotel, overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 6: ISTANBUL
After breakfast Istanbul city tour panoramic, shopping (Grand Bazaar) lunch on typical Turkish restaurant (extra), afternoon Bosphorus Cruise, come back to hotel, overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 7: ISTANBUL
After breakfast, approximately at 8:30 am pick up from your hotel to begin the full day Prince’s Island included lunch, Fayton, back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 8: ISTANBUL
After breakfast check out from hotel, transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for your international flight.